Comment on page
UNDER CONSTRUCTION, SOON TO BE COMPLETED
A competitive remunerative model is proposed, where we focus on a healthy, stable environment that can be adjusted based on needs. These two variables should be taken into account:
- Maximum Bonuses: Not all matches will be rewarded equally, as some matches will require more effort/difficulty than others, and based on a competitive scenario, they should be rewarded differently.
- Winrate: Winrate, in addition to ELO, does not directly affect bonuses but does affect matchmaking, which directly impacts the difficulty of the match and its potential earnings.
We propose a model that rewards skill and strategy, this model represents a fair distribution for professional and competitive players.
The game model treats each battle as a unique experience, which is why it's not fair for all battles to be rewarded equally since the players' skills are an essential part of the gameplay performance.
For example: It would be unfair to compare a 2-minute long battle, in which only one zone is conquered, to a well-matched game that has ended in extra time due to a tie, with a duration of 22 minutes and 75% of the zones conquered by one team.
A score is set for each battle that will determine the amount to be won per battle. These points/objectives are valued according to:
- Time/Duration of the battle.
- Percentage of conquered zones.
- Number of minions defeated by the team.
- Enemies/Bosses defeated.